Terms and Conditions – Kehoe Farming Online Store
- All prices shown are in € euro and exclude any delivery and credit card transaction charges. These charges will be calculated at the checkout.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Non-Payment. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards.
- Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
- We do not give out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If your order cannot be fulfilled, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- We deliver all over the island of Ireland, including Northern Ireland, within 3-5 working days.
- Upon delivery a signature will be required.
- Delivery dates are always estimated and may be delayed from time to time (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, weather related delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns).
Return of Goods
- You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 7 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”).
- You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 7 days, starting the day after delivery.
- You may return the goods to us at Kehoe Farming Ltd, Ballybrack, Foulksmills, Co. Wexford. Please give us a call to discuss the return of goods – 051565588.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We take all complaints very seriously. If you feel you need to make a complaint, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Kehoe Farming Ltd, Ballybrack, Foulksmills, Co. Wexford.